What do Commercial Litigation Attorneys Do?
Commercial litigation attorneys provide legal representation to clients who are involved in a wide variety of business disputes. Whenever your company is in a disagreement which must be resolved by the courts or by an arbitrator, you need a commercial litigation attorney.
Curley & Rothman, LLC is a trusted law firm in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania that represents plaintiffs and defendants who are involved in many different types of commercial litigation. We understand how Pennsylvania laws and how federal laws work to protect the rights of businesses and to impose obligations on businesses. We work very hard to help companies of all sizes to resolve disagreements through litigation, arbitration, the negotiation of an out-of-court settlement, or other appropriate methods. Whenever a dispute has arisen and you need help enforcing and protecting your rights, give us a call.
What Do Commercial Litigation Attorneys Do?
Commercial litigation attorneys provide representation to companies when disputes arise under commercial or business law. If you are sued, or if you need to use the court system to assert your rights and make a claim for damages, an attorney can help you to navigate the civil justice system.
Attorneys can help you to determine which court to file your case in, or what your obligations are for responding when a case is filed against you. Your attorney can advise you on whether settling is a viable and recommended option based on the nature of the dispute, and can assist you in negotiating a settlement agreement to avoid a full trial. Your attorney can also handle the discovery process, conduct investigations, and interview witnesses to build your case.
Whether you are a plaintiff or a defendant in commercial litigation, if your case progresses to trial you must make very sound legal arguments likely to sway the court to decide in your favor. Attorneys at Curley & Rothman, LLC are skilled at negotiating settlements to keep disputes out of court, but are also highly-qualified litigators ready to make compelling arguments on your behalf.
We provide our services to clients who are plaintiffs or defendants in a vast array of different types of cases handled by commercial litigation attorneys including:
- Breach of contract claims: If you are accused of failing to fulfill contract terms and are sued, we can help. We can also assist you in pursuing legal action against a breaching party.
- Intellectual property cases: We will assist in protecting your patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets. We can help you take action if employees are sharing secrets with competitors, if a non-disclosure agreement is being violated, or if your copyrighted, trademarked or patented intellectual property is being used without your permission.
- Employment disputes: We provide representation in wage and hour cases, employment discrimination claims, and wrongful termination cases.
- Shareholder disputes: When co-owners disagree on company management and/or allegations of a breached fiduciary duty are made, the case can end up in court.
- Civil cases for regulatory violations: If your company is accused of violating any one of many regulations, you could face a civil action which you need to defend against.
- Injury claims: Consumers could sue for product defects or personal injuries on company premises. You need an advocate to defend you from accusations.
- Collections lawsuits: Our attorneys can provide legal representation if you must go to court to collect for nonpayment.
- Securities law violations: If your company is accused of failing to fulfill requirements under securities law and/or accused of inadequate accounting practices, our firm can represent you in resulting litigation.
These are just a few of the many different situations in which it makes sense for your business organization to get help from qualified legal professionals. The civil litigation process is complicated and your company cannot afford to take a chance on making mistakes that could cost you your case.
How Can Conshohocken Commercial Litigation Attorneys Help You?
When your company needs help from commercial litigation attorneys, you need this legal representation either because you have been sued or because your rights are being challenged and you want to pursue a claim against others. In either case, the stakes are high and you need to ensure you have help from an advocate with experience and dedication to fighting for you.
Curley & Rothman, LLC has a strong reputation for providing assertive and skillful legal representation to business organizations throughout Montgomery County. We give your case the attention it deserves and will work hard to resolve your claims quickly, quietly, effectively, and with an effort towards getting the best possible outcome. Give us a call at 610-834-8819 or contact us today to schedule your consultation and learn more about how we can help with your case.